Sunday, June 16, 2013

16 June 2013/ Bugis praying and Bugis shopping

Hi people! I'm back :) Today is a little tiny bit of productive :P The stupid Maths Topical is damn burden can! I can't follow the teacher schedule :( The stupid unit one is so heavy! Total over 50+ questions! And that doesn't even include those a) b) c) etc. Haiz! What the shit is that :( Anyway, today cousin came and then they bought us french fries and noodle :P Yummy! Eat until so full that i doesn't need dinner :P Maybe supper -wink wink- So the weather is crazily hot and yah i just keep perspiring and perspiring and even though i bathe and come out i will just started to perspiring again -.- The weather should really maintain a bit :( So guy, please stop polluting seriously. We have to save our mother earth :) So, today is father day :) Yesterday i went out with Li wen and wanted to buy this cup that say awesome dad!~ But because we have a lot of cup at home so i didn't buy....And i end up didn't give my daddy any present so......i a bit sad... But no present for him doesn't mean i stop loving him okay! I love my family a lot it just that my temper and attitude should really just maintain a bit..... Anyway let get on to past few month story :)

So I went to Bugis with family to go temple and pray! After praying, we go shopping :D


This is what i wear. Nothing too fanciful :)

And after that i saw this person at MRT....

A stranger.......BUT! HE LOOK LIKE BENG SIANG! OH MY GOD! I WAS LIKE OH MY GOD THIS IS TOTALLY BENG SIANG FUTURE LOOK!
Sorry for taking your picture without permission but you really look like my junior! It a pity i can't take your face! WHY YOU LOOK AT YOUR PHONE?!? *RAGE MODE ON*
JUST KIDDING ABOUT THE RAGE!
.
.
.
So this is what i bought :)


3 eyes alien :P Siew Yi love this so i bought for her as her birthday present follow by hair accessories :)


DOMO EARRING! I'M SO HAPPY WHEN I BOUGHT THIS! I can't wait to change to this but currently my ears infection so yah....I can't! Stupid infection!


Mustache necklace and earring! Totally go together! 


AND THIS MUSTACHE CONNECTOR RING!
 But anyway, this ring already broke in half and i don't even know why! 
I wear it to Joey speech day (will update about Pingyi speech day) but it broke when i at mcdonald eat :(
Such a pity :(


And the nerd crop tee, lace short and floral short :D
.
.
.
After shopping, we went to eat and then home sweet home :D


From blogshop, i bought this cute little Patrick for Ebenezer :D


Me and the Patrick :D
.
.
.

My beloved section :D Much love!!!     
.
.
.
.
Because of finding the heart symbol, i also found some design that is pretty cool!

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥
☆ ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥

(¯`v´¯)
.`•.¸.•´ ★
¸.•´.•´¨) ¸.•¨)
(¸.•´(¸.•´ (¸.•¨¯`* ♥

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´
¤ º° ¤`•.¸.•´ ¤ °º ¤

.(¯`v´¯)
..`•.¸.•´
(●̮̮̃•̃)..(●̮̮̃•̃)
./█\ ♥/█\

Okay bye! :D 

~THE END~
Post a Comment