Monday, June 17, 2013

17 June 2013 / French Macaroon

Hello everyone! So early in the morning i receive a sms. I cannot say is who but it just a horrible new....Hope by tonight everything will be alright for her....Thanks for telling me this and don't worry, i will be there if you need listening ears :) I will always support you in whatever decision you make :) So, i bet everyone know about haze right? So there a lot of haze today and i feel extremely hot and horrible. Seriously, stop burning down trees!!! I bet those that never smoke also get lung cancer lor please. No wonder our mother earth lifespan is getting shorter and shorter.


See this! it keep increasing and increasing !

And our situation now is that our air quality is unhealthy! 

Seriously, the smell of haze is seriously choke full. And my nose is block and itchy, my eyes is just watery and i can't even breathe properly. I'm not even kidding. This feeling is seriously horrible and terrible. 
I grabbing for air every second like i was about to die. I know it may seem like i over exaggerating but is true. You know is true because everyone feel it! 

So let move on. 

French macaroon. I told you all i did twice right? So here is the picture of how fail it is.



YES I HAND WHISK THEM INTO STIFF PEAKS! 
So now you know how i train my arm muscle -wink-

SO END OF MY FIRST TRY! I never upload the end product because it just burn horribly 
Which is mad disgusting like the haze today LOL
.
.
.
.
SECOND TRY!


The colour very pretty right? BUT THE END PRODUCT IS NOT PINK!


.
.
.
While waiting
.
.
.

CAMWHORING!
.
.
.
.

WTH IS THE BROWN COLOUR?! I don't even know i should laugh or cry....
Got a lot of hole at the surface also! WTF! I think i add too much sugar causing it to be brown....


So yah......But it taste good though :P


It doesn't even look like macaroon T_T
.
.
.
.
Even though it a horrible day because i never success on doing macaroon but.....
.
.
.

I have a very delicious dinner that night :P
It so nice that i craving for it! You know it very rare for my parents to cook okay! 
But when they cook, they promise it a nice and delicious one :D
.
.
.


So the haze increase again :( It now 152! 
PLEASE STOP INCREASING! I DON'T WANT TO DIE! :(
.
.
.
.

I believe i will success and make until like that! :)
 BYE! 

PS: Follow your dream :)It may not success in first try or second try but if you keep trying, i believe it will success :)

Post a Comment