Tuesday, June 4, 2013

3JUNE2013 HAPPY 6 MONTH ANNIVERSARY / 4JUNE2013 HAPPY BIRTHDAY EBENEZER!!!!~

Hello everyone! Yesterday is 3June2013! It is me and Ebenezer 6 month anniversary!!! :D So fast we been together for half a year le!!! :D CHEER!!!! :D


So here is us! :D The picture will move so if you using phone and it never move, please kindly see from computer! Thanks :D 

So today is 4JUNE2013! IT IS A BIG DAY FOR MY PRINCE OKAY!

Sleeping prince that i love :D *muack*!

Hahahaha :D To be honest, i don't really have normal picture of him alone :P All is like unglam.......BUT I LOVE HIS UNGLAM-NESS :D IT DAMN EPIC AND I SUPER LOVE IT! :D 


This is the normal one!!! So cute!!! 

But sadly, he now in Malaysia but he will be back after a few hour :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!!!! 
Sorry that i never prepare any gift for you but i promise i will! I already have idea where to go and what to give le :) 
After this week i will be free and i will have lots of time to do the things i always wanna to do :D 
I know i say this a lot of time but really thank you for staying by my side and manage to handle my horrible temper and attitude! Hahahaha :D 
I LOVE YOU!!!! :D

Post a Comment