Wednesday, July 3, 2013

3 July 2013 - School day :P and HAPPY 7TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY :D ❤

Hello everyone :) As you can see, i change my blog picture again :D I change to Ebenezer and me :D Because today is our 7th month anniversary :D     

I actually really love this bear! But the soft toy is so freaking expensive! 

So yesterday, i do my homework until this morning 4:30 am! Yeah i know! I'm such an amazing person and today i was like so damn hyper! But of course i will get tired lah! :P So let start about what i do today! :)

So, since i do my homework until today 4:30 am. I actually eat my breakfast and then when to sleep! I know i know....I'm so weird! After that, wake up, wash up, change clothes, tie hair, go toilet pee and when i come out from the toilet, i was surprise to see Ebenezer IN my house! I think is because his phone no battery that's why come up and telling me he reach! Hahahhaa!!! How cute can he be!!! 

     And then we went to school together :D 

Anyway, teacher change the timing to school! You will 

consider late if you never reach school by 7:25 am! Kind of 

ridiculous because i always come quite late to school and i 

prefer 7:30 am rather than 7:25 am because EARLY IN THE 

MORNING THAT 5 MINUTES IS SUPER IMPORTANT!


After that, if you late, you have to miss lesson...Like 

suspension like that! Which is like WHAT?! Might as well 

don't come school if you late! LOL! 

So moving on!


First 2 period GPE! Ohhhh!!!! Did i tell you guys that there

no more PPE! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!~ 


So as usual, the things that

 i don't really like facing.......Which is measure height and 

weighing weight! Anyway, my classmates actually make

 spoil the weighing combine with height machine so we only 

can use those kind of ruler to measure our height which is 

like damn not accurate! 

I from 154 cm to 151 cm! WTF IS THIS?! I don't wanna get 

any shorter anymore! 


Let me console myself with this....


But..........Not only that happen! I GAIN WEIGHT TOO! AND 

MY WAIST INCH ACTUALLY INCREASE TOO! OH MI TIAN! FML!


GOD TELL ME WHY?


But then, i can't blame anyone but myself because i keep 

eating supper and oily foods and I DON'T EXERCISE!

Waiting for me to exercise is like waiting for the sky to rain 

red colour rain....


So, as usual. PE, i didn't join in the game. Because i was 

that lazy to move! So end up, i do nothing but sit on the 

floor and started singing song! Hahahaha! 

I was so into Chinese song this day! I want to make a song 

cover but my voice is damn horrible! Like what my mum 

said, the sound was like killing pig in progress....:( 

Anyway, after GPE, i have Emaths

and after that is Biology! It all went awesome!


After that recess! FINALLY SAW JOSEPH AND WANT TO PASS 

HIM PRESENT AND GUESS WHAT! THE PRESENT IS IN MY BAG 

WHICH IS AT 4TH FLOOR! HAHAHA -facepalm-
.
.
.

After recess, is English, Chemistry, Chinese and Amaths 

which went awesome! Today lesson is just awesome can! 

PERFECT!
.
.
.
.

 So after that we cannot go home because we still have 

English Prelim oral exam! Oh my....This remind me of 

yesterday Emaths paper 2......For me, i think i can score 

better than my MYE paper 2 result, but still fail....I think.

Then, the ORAL WENT AWESOME! In my first entire life 

ever!

Not Chinese oral you know!!!! IS ENGLISH! So therefore, i 

damn satisfied of my mark! And then after that go home 

and now blogging! :D 

Mum going to cook mee sua for dinner pretty soon! :D Which

is at the right timing because i was hungry!

All thanks to the Japanese store that close down! That's my

favorite Store you know!!! Like from Sec 4 onward! And now 

after June Holiday it close down! :(
.
.
.
.
Anyway, i'm gonna apologize that this post is very boring 

because my life is boring....




If you have any suggestion on what to blog about or want to 

ask me any question, you can ask from the box which is at 

the right hand side :)

Thank you for reading my boring post! HAHAHA :D 

BYE :D


Post a Comment