Wednesday, July 10, 2013

8 July 2013 dinner foods :P

Hello Beautiful :D So, i said on my previous post that i MAYBE will update about 8 July dinner foods pictures! Well.....AND I DID :D I'm here to upload the foods that i ate on Monday which is 8 July and also known as Youth day :D So, lets begin on the foods pictures :D 


My Ice Milk Tea :D 


My Rice! (DUH!)


I have no idea what this is called in English, but i know Chinese is called 咖喱鱼头. 
If direct translate which mean curry fish head. LOL! 


Tofu :P


I think is some kind of meat...


Eggs


Broccoli and abalone??? I don't know. LOL
I didn't really eat this dish though because the broccoli is very hard to chew and i dislike hard broccoli! I prefer those that is soft and easy to chew! 
That's why sometime my mum said i'm old lady because elderly don't normally eat hard and difficult to chew foods. :\ 
.
.
.
.
So yes! That's all! :P We are not rich so this is actually consider fabulous dishes already! We normally don't eat this kind of foods because it crazily expensive! :( 
.
.
So, you all should know that while waiting for the dish, it is camwhore time for me :P 
So here is brother and me :D

.
.
.
.
I bet you all didn't want to know about my boring school life so i should just stop here :P The only thing i can say is i screw my practice Emaths exam horribly. Both paper 1 and paper 2! Hahahaha! I should seriously start study and practice more on my maths!
Well........I always say that but i never do it! 

HATE PROCRASTINATION! WAHAHAHA! 

BYE :D  

PS: Sorry that the pictures is not nice. I have to actually snatch the dish to take picture because my dad can't wait to eat the foods. So i have to take the pictures very quickly because hungry daddy is angry daddy!
 Hahaha! Kidding, he just hungry not angry :P

Post a Comment