Saturday, August 31, 2013

Last Sunday :D

So, i will be blogging about last Sunday outing. But, firstly let me say about today. Today i went to English tuition class......Kind of sad that this will be my last lesson. :( I really love the teacher teaching and the classmates there even i'm not close to them but they are really funny! So, i also learnt a few things that i didn't know such as the meaning of one Chinese words and long ago English words! It is really interesting! Maybe i will try blogging about that soon when i'm free. So yah, let's get started of the last Sunday post :D

As you all know, every Sunday, i will be accompany my mum to bring brother to tuition class and then after that, we will be shopping :) 


Since i'm hungry, I bought this garlic bread from breadtalk :D I actually can taste that they put sugar in it :P

After that, i bought a couple of things so let the pictures talk :D 


I bought this baby lips pink from Maybelline and the colour is Pink Blast :) 
It not that pink on my lip i don't know why but the colour is enough to me. 
It didn't really hydrate my lip so i didn't know why so many people crazy about this lipbalm. 
I feel cheated :( 


If you know me in real life, you will know that i love domo! I have tons of domo bags, wallet, coin pouch, soft toys etc! 
And.....I bought a new domo wallet again! But it okay! This time the wallet is long and it is furry!!!! :D 


I also bought this pink chocolate box that written honey and sweet :D 
It is a double layer box so i can put money in it or maybe accessories and it soooo cute!

I also bought this one for Claire as well, as a belated birthday present! I hope she like it even though is not purple colour. They run out of colour as it only have pink and brown. And the brown colour is so ugly plus the design is different. 


So my mum help me wrapped the present up :D Because i never ever know how to wrap!
.
.
.
.
After that, we went to supermarket and buy lots of foods! 


Heehee :P My favourite Nutella :P


Biscuit for grandmother :D 


Garlic Bread :D 


Chicken nuggets that have cheese inside! 


Chicken wings :D 


Onion rings :D 


Mum also bought you tiao :)


Bought this for my dad too :) This duck porridge damn nice! Among all the porridge i have eaten, this is the best!
.
.
.
.
So we also went to eat, after shopping for so much! :D 
And then my brother using my phone to camwhore and take pictures of my mum!




Hahahaha :D my mum so cute :D 



So here is my brother :P


.
.
.
.


So, this is random! Hahahaha! My finger injured last week :(
.
.
.
.
Anyway, later at night. We went out to eat dinner :D So this is what we eat :D 


Fried rice :D


Fish with rice :D


And cousin mummy bake cookies for us to eat! :D it look so pretty and cute! :D Remember to read my previous post if you hasn't! It about her food blogshop - Treats for joy! :D 


And all my beloved readers, stay tune for my next blog post! I will be blogging about Watson Haul ! :D 

Until next time :D See ya! :D 

No comments: