Thursday, August 22, 2013

Last Sunday - Outing with MUM :D / RANDOM STUFFS

Hello everyone! Finally have the time to blog! Actually.....I don't really have time but because i'm a responsible blogger *ahem* I guess i should dig out some time to blog for you readers :P Anyway, after finish blogging this, i should go bathe, do my homework and off to ERT :D I know i'm hardworking! No need praise me :P Moving on!~ I have so far receive all the prelim exam result and so far so good. I think it is because i haven take my O-level prelim Maths, so haven spoiled my mood yet because i can predict i will do really badly for my maths. Anyway, tomorrow is the day that i receive my O-level Chinese result....I'm kind of anxious.....Hopefully i can get A1....I have a high expectation on Chinese so obviously i will target really high! I swear that if i never get A1, i will retake O-level Chinese again and i mean it! So.... *cross finger* God, please grant my wish please....... I really did put in effort in this Chinese exam..... :( 

So yah, let's move on~ 

So last Sunday, i accompany my mum to fetch brother to tuition so we always end up shopping :D And i finally bought Ebenezer birthday present :D 

So firstly, is my random outfit! Which is meaningless because that day i didn't wear like that :P But i'm vain so i'm gonna post ;P



Okay :D That's all! Moving on~

So me and my mum decided to eat breakfast first :P 


The breakfast set :P


TEA :D


Kaya Bread :P



EGG!!


My lovely MUM :D 

So after eating and watch finish TV show (Which is doraemon because the coffee shop have TV), we went shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ That's really crazy! I spend a lot of money!

So firstly, I bought this sleeveless shirt in pink and the words is floral!!!!!!~ 



I love the back part because it have like.....A ribbon detail in it :) 


I also bought this for myself and brother :D 

One of the reason why i bought it is because the monkey is really cute :D


So, i also bought Ebenezer this white shirt which is dark blue at the sleeve area! :)
Thank goodness that he like it :P


My mum also bought brother this shirt! :)
And also this socks :D 

All the clothes above + the socks is bought from Hang Ten. As they are having a promotion sale so the price become affordable for me to buy! So, obviously i will bought it because their clothes material is really soft and comfy plus it is on promotion so the price will not be so crazily expensive. 

Next! 

I also went to Daiso to bought this little jug :P 


I bought this is because my microwave need it :P
.
.
.
So at night, my brother, mum and i go out and eat dinner :D 


That's my true outfit :P


And my brother here :P
.
.
.
.
Moving on to random stuffs!

My sister bought me a pink file which have 40 pockets! 
Not only that, this file cost less than $5!!!! 


My sister also bought fruits beer! Oh my god it is damn cool at first until i try to taste it! 
And i'm not going to lie....it doesn't taste like fruits at all! It is not sweet, bitter like hell to me.
I HATE BEER! NO MATTER HOW THE PACKAGING IS!
AND I'M MAD BECAUSE I FALL INTO THE TRICK BY THINKING IT WILL TASTE NICER!


Stock up some milk! I LOVE MILK! 
MILK IS BETTER THAN BEER!


My sister also bought soya bean! It is not really nice compare to the famous laoban beancurd! 
So yah.....But the colour is beautiful and is different flavour!  


So, i finally get to eat/drink mushroom soup!!!!! Thanks uncle!!!!!



Oh! And also tang yuan! 

So yah! That's all for now! BYE :D 


END OFF WITH MY COOL HAIR COLOUR :D 

No comments: