Wednesday, September 25, 2013

503th Posts :D Summaries One Week Holiday

Hi guy!!!!! Oh my god! Can't believe this is my 503th posts already! Okay luh.....This blog is already consider "old" since i created like.....in my primary school year. Time pass by so fast! Anyway, lets start the topic! 



This is my Sunday outfit of the day

Accompany my mum bring brother to school for tuition!

Camwhore time! 




From there, we bought 2 cool pens and 1 Olay skincare thingy.


That 2 pens is really cool! Currently the ink is light blue and soon use up the light blue will change colour!!! So cool! It have purple, pink, green etc!!! 

So we also bought the Olay skincare product that treat dark spot.....
Well, my mum said it didn't treat well and doesn't work so.....Guy! If you have any recommendation about skincare product that treat dark spot, please recommend me! My mum need it and also i hope your suggestion won't be too pricey! 


Anyway, this my random noodle at random night which i can't remember.....
.
.
.
.
One of the day where i bake and give my family eat :D

I'm gonna buy the onion ring again! It delicious :D 



This is garlic bread. On top of that i still add cheese and it ended up too salty! 
Well, the garlic bread is not that nice so......Definitely won't see myself go buy again! 
I should just choose other brand! Please recommend me too! 



Cheese hot dog and cheese nugget! Both are delicious! Will buy again! :D 


Just a random thing saying i finally change my eraser to pink colour! :D 
.
.
.
.


Random day with comfy outfit :D 



Go out with family to eat this :D IT EXTREMELY DELICIOUS! :D 
.
.
.
.

One of the day that i wear everything floral :P



Xuan xuan and brother :D 



Me camwhoring :D 


See our idiotic face hahahaha :D We look so alike in this photo!! :D 



Please check out my daddy nose!!!!! I now green with envy *.* Why did i never get his nose bridge genes???? WHY????

Just in case you wonder why he wearing different outfit, which i think you never notice and go look back to the picture again...LOL 

Obviously is different day capture one. 


Here is our delicious meal we having that day :P
.
.
.
.
Since there are 1 week holiday, my parents decided to pack storeroom...Which result them to pack for 1 entire day without sleep! YES! WITHOUT SLEEP! 


Yeah i know.....A lot of stuffs! From books to toys hahahaha :D 
We donate some stuffs that we don't want/ don't need use. 
For example, some storybooks, assignment books, toys etc.
Do you see the car on the third picture? Well, we donate it by putting it in the green colour bag to give because the person will come and collect in the morning. 
HOWEVER, later on, i realise they never take it and dump it in the rubbish bin! WTF! 
And that car is still in good condition you know! 


Do you believe that this toys have been kept for 30+ years?
Hahahaha! It look like brand new!
Is my daddy give to my mummy :D 
.
.
.

So this is me trying to be a model! Hahahaha! FAILED! 
LOL!!!!
Oh and that's my long hair! Hahahaha! :D 
I need to get a haircut soon! 
It's been tangle like hell and too many split end! 


Me :D 


So this is my brother :D LOL! He choose the right food! The food that he choose is delicious (actually is mum recommend him)
I and my sister feel so cheated that we order the Japanese food.....Have salmon like no salmon.....
And my rice too much onion *yuck*
If you wonder where this is, i think is at Hougang mall.
Don't ever order the Japanese foods! 
Pictures look nice but actual foods is so yucky! 
Don't judge the pictures!

So, my parents also bought us a couple of stuffs from Hougang mall too :D


This two pairs of shoes :D 


This romper is bought from Hougang mall too! Daddy bought it and give it to me :D


Xuan xuan :D This is taken at Compass point! 
.
.
.
.
There are also one time whereby only me, brother, sister and her boyfriend at home. 
Daddy bring mum go check up....So our lunch is.....



PIZZA! 
TELL ME WHO DON'T LIKE PIZZA! 
I like the one that edges have pattern one! Hahaha!! Inside have cream and i love it!
But eat too much will suddenly get a bit yucky :P


And also, there are cakes whereby my mum bought :D 
The chocolate cake not that nice though....the marble cake is nicer! 
.
.
.

So my mum bought this for me! 
1 skirt......LOL! I wonder when i will wear it hahahahaha *tear come out*
2 pink shorts :D 


THIS CAKE IS AWESOME! THE CHEESECAKE IS REALLY RICH AND NICE! I EAT THE WHOLE THING YOU KNOW!
The right side is honeydew! Damn nice i swear! The honeydew flavour is really rich and it just plain awesome!
Both i eat :D 
.
.
.

I have a warm hot chocolate with me :D 
I LOVE HOT CHOCOLATE! 
Especially if i have menstruation cramp or cold weather!  
This is just plain awesome! :D 

I still remember got one of the holiday (which i mention on previous post) that i vomit...Well, i only manage to drink this down :P 
I vomit is because i have weird weird feeling in my stomach that really hurt me. And i'm feeling hot and cold....
That's experience is terrible and i hope it won't happen on me again. 
.
.
.

My mum bought this hello kitty biscuits for my sister :D 


And my mum finally cook the delicious dry maggie mee!!!! This is my favourite :P
.
.
.
.
Finally i summaries all already! 
That's all i do on 1 week holiday! Oh that include studying Social studies until want die! Luckily it over! HAHAHA! 
BYE :D


Post a Comment