Thursday, September 19, 2013

News / today/ 1 of the 1 week holiday dinner outing with family :D

Hello everyone that reading this :D Did you see newspaper? There's an article that is about dog abusing! Human is so cruel! How can they dare to do this kind of thing when animals is so cute? Argh! 


I hope those cruel people get retribution because they DESERVE it :)
.
.
.
.

So well.......Lesson resume....And it was dead tiring! Later i still need to go back ERT to study :D Oh! And today during FNN lessons, Ting Feng is so funny! His expression is priceless hahahaha!!! 
.
.
.
.
Anyway, let's move on with some pictures that taken from one of the 1 week holiday dinner outing with family :) 




Oyster egg :D It is my favorite dish okay!!! 
However, i don't eat the oyster, i only eat the egg :P
I HATE OYSTER! :P 
Yeah....new facts you know about me :P






Taste test :P


.
.
.
.



So yup that's all :D 
Actually still have but i will update one by one :D
BYE! 

PS: The old glasses is I steal it from my dad to camwhore :P

Post a Comment