Saturday, November 16, 2013

Clothes again :D

Hi human! I'm back :D Okay, i still left a lot of pictures needed to be edit but some already can be posted :D From title above, i guess you all know what this post going to be about :) So, let's the photos speak itself :D 



Yes! Again! Online shopping with my sister again! But mostly is my sister clothing :P



I super super love this! Even though it not mine!


This sweater sleeve area have kind of like lace detail which is really nice!~


And finally, my maroon romper! This will be my prom "dress" and i'm serious about it!



This is how it look like!
Sorry that the camera quality very lousy ! :P


However, prom that day i will be wearing belt because belt solve everything! The belt will be black and gold in colour. And then maybe accessories? Of course i will be also wearing high heel and makeup! But i decided to put less makeup because i want to look natural and makeup often make me look old and i don't want that! 

So now, high heel is the problem! I have 2 pairs, one which is my sister de....hahahaha! :P 

I didn't know which heel to wear! Argh! 


This is the black one, it is the tallest heel!!! 



I choose this pair of heel to wear but my mum, sister and dad was like meh.....Not nice....LOL 
SO! I need to reconsider! 


While this is the red one with black ribbon, not really that tall but still tall....


This is what my mum, sister and dad approve heel! 
.
.
.
.
So yeah! That's all for today post! You think which heel i should wear? Hahahaha :D 
Bye :D 

Post a Comment