Sunday, November 10, 2013

Clothes :D

Hello human :) So, if you know me in person, you will know that i rarely go out because i was lazy! Therefore, online shopping come in handy when buying clothes! Often, sister will ask me to accompany her to browse through the net to see clothes :) So here is my clothes and sister clothes that bought from online and outside such as Bugis street!  :D 

All of this below is my clothes :) 



Paddle pop is trending now isn't it? :D 


You rarely see me in dress okay!!! However, this is not dress! This is romper which mean there are short inside and design it like dress on the outside! :P 
Suitable for the tomboy me! 


I saw Yingying instagram and saw her wearing this!!! It is so nice that why i ask her where she bought it :P 
Thanks Yingying :D 


Black dress! Yeah this is dress and not romper!


Here is me wearing it! I guess when will i be wearing this again......

So that's all! My clothes are done for now! :P

All of this below is my sister clothes! :)


Saw this from bongqiuiqu instagram :)


Skort :)


Romper :) I actually took the pink colour ribbon to tie my hair since my sister don't want it :P


T-shirt 


Paddle pop T-shirt


I love this paddle pop dress as it is from short (infront) to long (behind)!


Floral short :)


Romper!


I can't remember this is romper or dress.... 

Yeah that's all for now! :D I guess there will be more coming up as some of it is on my phone :) 
Bye :D 

No comments: