Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Celebrating Gillian Birthday :)

Hi humans!!!!!!!! :D I'm finally back publishing a new post that i promise :D From the title above, i guess you know what i want to talk about :D Yes! Going out with Gillian, ZiYun, Lena and ReiChi to celebrate Gillian birthday :D 




This is my outfit of that day! Hahahaha! I dress until really simple because that day not feeling well. Have major headache! So, i don't really have the mood to dress up.
.
.
Went to TCC to eat! High class i know ;)




Lena and Reichi drink :) 



Gillian drink :)


Lena food :)


Gillian food :)


ReiChi food :)


Ziyun food :)




My food/drink :D 

I order this is because of the name :D 
The name of this drink called......SNOW WHITE! :D 
And if you know me, Snow White is my favourite Disney princess! :D
However, i have to say that the drink is too sweet.....But, i still quite like it lah :)


Long spoon for me to scoop those fluffy marshmallow :D 


Me with the drink :D 


This is taken while waiting :D 
-smile- 

After eating, it is time for group pictures :D 












.
.
.
.

Heartache ah. This remind me of something.
I still remember that time when we go out as a group during secondary 2 or 3, we went to K-box to sing song and then the bill is kind of similar to this! Hahaha!!! And whenever i remember about this, it also remind me of the free snack thingy! It make me laugh :P 
.
.
.
After that, we shop for a while and then get hungry again! 
So we went to breadtalk cafe to chill and chat and eat :D 


The view is really nice! 


Lena bread :)


Mine bread :) 
.
.
.
So we chat a lot of things. Especially questioning ReiChi about relationship! Hahahaha!!! It is really fun and it is an enjoyable day out :) 


This is random but i finally get to see how raw sugar look like and know the differences between raw sugar and white sugar! LOL! 
Brown is the raw sugar just incase you are me, living in the cave and doesn't know anything. 
.
.
.
And incase you are wondering what my dinner that day......


Fried rice with mango juice :D 
.
.
.
.

Random....But i do this nails when i was bored :P 
Tutorial can be seen at bubzbeauty channel :D 

But if you reading this right now, i already remove it le. And have new colour on my nails which is sparkling blue and pink!
However, going to remove it soon because 19 December taking result....Speaking of result, now i'm kind of scared! Hahahahaha.... 
.
.
.
Anyway, stay tune for my next blog post :D Bye :D 

PS: Please read my previous post! If you don't read, here is the summary :) 
Please watch 小資女孩向前衝 ! 
It is suitable to those who know chinese languages :) 
Watch it and you will not regret!


Post a Comment