Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Good news for Fann :D / Job pictures

Hi humans!!!!! :D If you see this post, i already done transferring my pictures from phone to computer!!! So, stay tune for my next blog post as there will be more coming up! :D Anyway, 2nd December is Gillian birthday!!!! :D So went out and celebrate her birthday! I will blog about that soon too! :) Anyway, what is the good news for Fann?! Well.........

I GET EDUSAVE SCHOLARSHIP AND EAGLES AWARD!!!! WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!~ :D

You know, i was so happy when i receive it!!!! Because at first everyone around me was like receiving all this award and i receive none! I was super duper sad...I probably sad for like 2 days! And then after that i receive it!!!!! It been consecutive 4 years that i receive edusave scholarship! And this is my first time getting eagles award! :D I really really hope that my N-levels result allow me to get edusave scholarship too! Really....PRAY! *cross finger*





Heehee!!! :D I'm happy that i make my parents proud and also those who look down on me before, go hang yourself and die. 
.
.
.
.

Oh! And here is the job pictures :D 







Bought this shirt and have staff discount :D 


Bought twelve cupcakes home :D 


This cake is nice! It have a bit of coffee flavour :D 

.
.
.
.
So, that's all i guess :D Bye :D 

No comments: