Thursday, December 19, 2013

Outing with family :)

Hi humans! So i'm back with a new post! Anyway, this happen long long time ago because i forget to write about this! Let's start :) 


Way too simple outfit. Recently damn lazy, can't be bothered with outfit.


LOL. Brother took this picture without me knowing


Brother food.


My food.


Parents food.
.
.
.
After that went to bought some stuffs. Since my brother have vouchers because he get improvement award i think.


Love love super love Nick Vujicic books! He is so inspiring. 


Erasers and pen


Borrow this book from the library......To be honest, i only read the first few page and return to library. 
It is not as nice as i thought it would be.
.
.
.
Went to the toilet and saw all this. I think it is quite interesting so i post it up here. 




.
.
After that home sweet home :) Bye :)

PS: Know my N-level result. Still feeling overwhelm. Did not get really good grades.......Cannot go PFP because of my English grade....Haiz. Will blog about this MAYBE. 

No comments: