Thursday, December 26, 2013

Outing with Li Wen :)

Hi humans! I'm back with a new post :) So, lets get started :) 



This is my outfit :) 
My outfit always repeated one. 


Went to Bugis first to shop!
Bought this 2 crop sweater....However because my body is short, it doesn't look like crop top hahahaha!! 


And then went to sing KTV!!!!~ Oh my god this is my favourite! Almost every time went out with Li Wen, we have to sing! 
And then we get so high that Li Wen accidentally knock her drink down! 


You know Fann have to camwhore with her mic.
.
.
.
Because we sing until really late, therefore we have dinner together :D 


This is my first time eating at Ajisen! 
And i have to say i actually love their foods! :D 


While waiting, there is a need to camwhore!




With Li Wen :) 
.
.
.
.

Green tea :) 


The left side is mine, right side is Li Wen :)



We shared the side dish :D 
.
.
.
.
After that, home sweet home :) 
.
.
Anyway, if you read my previous post, i said about Sasa nail polishes 
So here is the pictures! :D 

.
.
Okay, until next time bye :D 

PS: Do remember to check out my video of me singing Rainie Yang song! :) It is a short cover though :) (HERE

Post a Comment