Thursday, February 27, 2014

Personal time/ TMI tag :)


Homeless 

Hey humans! :D I'm finally back again with a new post! Didn't have the time to on computer and edit pictures but at the same time i want to update this little space of mine so i decided why not just do a TMI tag! I know TMI tag is not for blogger but youtuber.....Since i do not have a good quality camera to record myself and do this tag, blogger have to do the job! 
BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Before i start doing this tag, i want to get in more personal and say about my life recently. :) So, recently our house have tons of mosquitoes! And you can guess how many blood i have lost! But luckily, mum killed a few mosquitoes already! I guess the main reason of attracting all those mosquitoes is because our block that building is currently re-paint their colour.....So that's why all the mosquitoes was like rushing into people house to find a place to stay over....Apart from the mosquitoes thingy.....Recently i have been really busy! Busy with lots of homework and also a lot of test and exam is coming up! Please feel how stress i am! My skin breakout too! My skin is so dry that my skin is peeling off!!!! In school, i have been feeling so tired that i can just sleep in class! Gosh! This is bad! I starting to feel that i'm getting old! Oh! Another thing is about the speech day! I get so annoyed by the fact that band secretary didn't get to go up on stage and take CCA award! And you know what, QM get 2 CCA award! WTF! FUCKING BIASED! If teacher really hate me that much, they should just do whatever thing on me and not on my junior! I seriously think my junior deserve it since he do so much for the band! Effort went to drain man! FUCKING HATE BIASED TEACHER! THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST BURN IN HELL! 
Anyway, kind of sick and tired of my blogskin.....Probably going to change soon if i have the time! 

Okay, enough of the ranting! Let's start with the TMI tag :D 

TMI TAG ∙ QUESTIONS:

1: What are you wearing? - Currently wearing school uniform as i just came back from school not long ago! 
2: Ever been in love? - Yes.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? - Nope. 
4: How tall are you? - 151cm
5: How much do you weigh? - 42kg
6: Any tattoos? - Nope!
7: Any piercings? - Yes.
8: OTP? Currently maybe Mike and Aom? Hahahaha!!!! :D 
9: Favorite show? - Full house Thailand version :D 
10: Favorite bands? - Don't really have one! 
11: Something you miss? - Carefree life
12: Favorite song? - Oh baby I and Break you off tonight 
13: How old are you? - 17
14: Zodiac sign? - Ox
15: Quality you look for in a partner? - Humorous and trust  
16: Favorite Quote? - It either you suffered now, enjoy later OR enjoy now, suffered later :) Quoted from Mr Ong, my primary school teacher :) 
17: Favorite actor? - Mike D Angelo....Since i watching the drama that he act...
18: Favorite color? - Pink!
19: Loud music or soft? - Soft maybe....
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? - Bed...Sleep is the only way i can escape sadness for a little while.
21: How long does it take you to shower? - 45 minutes to 1 hour! 
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? - If is school day, 10 to 15 minutes. 
23: Ever been in a physical fight? - Not really.
24: Turn on? - I don't know! Hahahahaha!!!! 
25: Turn off? - GL people, proud, biased. And many more!
26: The reason I joined Youtube? - I do have youtube channel, mainly for fun.
27: Fears? - loss my loved one
28: Last thing that made you cry? - Say me lousy and look down on me multiple time. I seriously don't need people to constantly remind me of my flaws.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? - I can't remember but i love my family :)
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name? - Used to not sleeping
31: Last book you read? - Nick Vujicic book :) Or probably recipe book to find recipe for my FNN LOL! 
32: The book you’re currently reading? -  Nick Vujicic - Limitless 
33: Last show you watched? - Full House Thailand version 
34: Last person you talked to? - My mum LOL! 
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? - Sibling! My sister!!!
36: Favorite food? - A lot! Chocolate and oyster egg without eating the oyster and runny egg yolk :P! 
37: Place you want to visit? - A lot! Whether it is within my own country or outside!  
38: Last place you were? - School......
39: Do you have a crush? -  CRAZILY IN LOVE WITH KANG MINHYUK! 
40: Last time you kissed someone? - My soft toy!!!!! They are so fluffy i'm gonna die!!!
41: Last time you were insulted? - During Chinese New Year. 
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? - I don't like to eat sweet so.....chocolate!
43: What instruments do you play? - French horn :D
44: Favorite piece of jewelry? - Don't really have a specific favorite one. 
45: Last sport you played? - Workout LOL. Is that even consider sport? I hate sport!
46: Last song you sang? - Oh baby I :P 
47: Favorite chat up line? - Don't normally chat. If is chat, it is often ask people something. 
48: Have you ever used it? - I always say "it" so i consider have use "It"
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? - That's probably with my family :) 
50: Who should answer these questions next? - Anyone that want to do this tag :) 

So that's all for today :) Bye :D 

Waiting
Post a Comment