Wednesday, April 23, 2014

MYE

Hello everyone :) Recently, my life have been really hectic. Feel freaking stress all the time. MYE is coming soon....Like next week. Seriously can't wait to leave secondary school life......I really need some thing new, fun and exciting things happen in my life because my life routine is always the same. Boring and dull. I'm ready to experience new thing and new life. But, most importantly right now is to find back my time, freedom and motivation... Recently get tired so easily....so damn easily. I hope everything will be alright.....

By the way, since my MYE is coming soon. I'm not going to update as often. i apologise for that! But i promise you i will be back soon and update when i am free :)

#nowplaying  - I’m Still Loving You - Shiga Lin

No comments: