Friday, July 25, 2014

Malaysia Trip :)

Hi human :) Sorry for not blogging that often now and then. Been really busy especially this week is super hectic. Monday have NYP DPA interview and Wednesday have TP DPA interview...... Somemore, Tuesday sick and i never went to school.....Go ahead and imagine how many precious lessons i have miss..... ;( Didn't take my prelim English oral as it clash with one of the interview.....Sian....Meaning i have to stay back on Wednesday for oral... But better than none right? I should really look at the positive side more often. 

Anyway, went Malaysia with my family :) Which is pretty long ago stuff already! Hahahaha! 



Eat this when we reach Malaysia as my sister say is nice.





Eat again!








Crepes :)









Doughnut! :)




That's all! Nothing much! :)
Can you believe that i went there and didn't bought any clothes? As Malaysia stuff is cheaper so i actually went to cotton on and try on one of the short that i have been eyeing for really really long time. But it turns out the short that fit my waist but doesn't fit my butt...-.- Then end up the butt area look very big and can see until underwear as the butt area is too loose for me :( I am sad okay! But still....Nevermind... :( Don't have fate with that short.....
OKAY IS CRAZY I SAD OVER A PAIR OF SHORT OKAY BYE! :)

Post a Comment