Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Family time ❤

Hi human :D (I'm sorry if my introduction is always the same because you know introduction is the hardest to phrase and same goes to the ending). So, during my off day i have to spend some quality time with my family. I mean they are really precious to me so i have to spend more time if the time allow me to. We went to our favourite place to eat breakfast together :D And i'm proud to say this breakfast is healthy! (At least to me is healthy) .


This is the place, At Hougang area.


Selfie while waiting for food. 
Loving my eyes here.



This is the porridge that we all love!
I super love porridge that are thick like this :D 


Here is the handsome boy that eating deliciously. 



After eating, went to take photos and shopping~~
Mum bought mini oreo for me :D 


Oh and finally the lazy ass aka me finally take photo and able to send the mail~


Take a moment and look at that adorable stamp! 


Love how angle is everything!
Sometime i wonder why can't our IC photo be our selfie.....even though deep down i know why :P 


PEACE OUT!

PS: people, for your information, i'm not working anymore! :) Decided to have me time for the first month of 2015!

Post a Comment