Sunday, December 7, 2014

Perspective

It's all about perspective. Take this for an example, people reject working overnight because normally working overnight have double pay and well....this job doesn't. So people reject working because they think it is not worth it. But, i accepted the job of working overnight. Why? Because this is what i was thinking the whole time. So what if there were no double pay? But they still pay you for working isn't it??? It's not like you earn nothing!

I earn money for working overnight while those that think is not worth it and doesn't work, earn NOTHING. Not a single cents. I also earn experience and skills for working overnight. And those that think it was not worth it earn absolutely NOTHING!

It's all about the perspective isn't it??? Stop drilling in your perspective into me because different people different perspective. Especially the negative thought, opinion, view, whatever, stop it!I know what I'm doing. I know what it's worth. In fact, i gain something and loss nothing!
Post a Comment