Thursday, January 15, 2015

Haircut / Astons

So guys! I finally cut my hair! :D If you guys have been following me on Instagram or reading my blog and seeing those OOTD pictures, you guys know that i have super long hair. I have not cut my hair for like.............1 years and 6 months??? Roughly there. I know i know.....Why you didn't cut your hair for so long? Well, i am too busy and lazy to go and get a haircut. I was schooling and preparing for my upcoming O-level last year, hence i didn't go out much. But, the point is i finally get it cut! :D

First, let me show you the night before hair cut meal :P
Did i even mention that i was doing the 30 day flat abs challenge from blogilates? I stop doing now because my stomach pain for the past 3 days. But i promise to resume back after my stomach able to take it again :) However, i will still continue what i eat. 



The last day of having super long hair.
Probably the longest hair of my 17 years life. 




Don't panic! 
This was the hair that i and my sister chop!
.
.
.
Even though the hairstylist was kind of shock that i want to cut like 10 inches off of my hair.
And i did.
The hairstylist recommend us a shop that sell breakfast!
Cheap and delicious!
I actually want to order dessert! Because i heard that their dessert not bad!
But because i didn't eat anything that morning, i decided it was best to eat something warm.




Best breakfast ever. I craving for it now.
.
.
.
.
.
Tada :D 
My hair :D 
Selfies begin! 




.
.
.
After i get back home. 
I go out with family again! 
Went to Bugis to pray and eat.
Not much shopping done though. 
But i did bought 3 books :P 
At a cheaper price!
Cheaper than Carousell! 
Forget to take a pictures of the books that i bought.....
I will show you in my other posts then :P
.
.
.







.
.
.
Outside Astons, there was this wall for photography....
Just let the photos speak itself...:D



















.
.
.
.
After that went home and celebrated sister birthday :D 

.
.
.
.
That's all for this post!
Thank for reading :D 

Post a Comment