Sunday, January 25, 2015

Holy Cow Creamery :)

I finally get to eat dessert with Li Wen at Holy Cow Creamery!!! :D I have always wanted to try their waffles with ice cream at Holy Cow Creamery ever since Li Wen uploaded a picture of their waffles on Instagram! Since that time i didn't get to eat it because we didn't know they closed on Monday....:( So we ended up eating at Gelare instead....Which is more expensive.......You can read the post HERE ! Anyway, Holy Cow Creamery located at Blk 292 Yishun St 22 #01-291. You can follow their Instagram HERE for more information! 




To be honest, i really love their environment :) 
You can choose to eat inside or outside! 
The inside have air-con which is awesome because the country we living here is summer all year round!





My waffles!!!!!! :D
Ice cream : Nutella Cheesecake (My favourite omgomgomg!) & Brownie Mars ! :D 
And apparently, i and Li Wen ordered the same thing!
Sometime it was scary that we do the same thing and think the same thing! 
She is my soul mate honestly! 
.
.
.
We stay there quite long because we were chatting and having heart to heart talk! 
You know, sometime it was important to have a heart to heart talk with a friend you trust a lot. 
I'm really glad to have such friends :) 
.
.
.
After that, we went to some where to wait for his brother after tuition! 
My mood was kind of ruin when an old couple actually came up to us and wanted to tell us about god and Christian...... Because this totally reminded me of my first day of work.
But luckily, when we decline listening, they didn't force us to listen even though i overheard their conversation saying they will start talking about god when i and Li Wen stop talking to each other. 
Which luckily we didn't! 
I just think that we respect their religion, they should do the same. 
No hatred about religion here, i just don't like it when people trying to force me to like their religion. 
.
.
.
After that, home sweet home :D 
.
.
Thanks for reading guys! :D 
I really appreciate it! :) 

PS: Forgot to mention in my previous post that ZiYun gave me chocolate! I finally get to try the peanut butter cup! It was super nice! And also i forgot to mention that i'm lucky that i didn't drop my FNN! Perseverance is the key to success! :D 
Post a Comment