Thursday, January 29, 2015

Seletar Mall - Song Fa Bak Kut Teh

This was my first time going to Seletar Mall and i hope i'm not the last one going there! It seems like people have been going there several times and well....... this was my first time going there. But, better late than never! So i went there with my family and we decided to eat Bak Kut Teh for dinner! It was really delicious and the meat was really tender! Will revisit them again if i have the chance! 








.
.
.
After dinner, we went shopping ~
And i bought a couple of stuffs at The Paper Stone :) 
Super love their stationery :D 
It is sweet and cute too! 
To be honest, i can't wait to use my planner when i start my poly life :D 








One of the macaroon exercise book is my sister.
And the exercise books below is also my sister!





So yah! That's all for this post :)
Thanks for reading! 
Bye :D 

No comments: