Did i even talk about my goals in this blog before? I think i didn't talk about it..... Anyway, I often set goals for myself almost every single day. I don't really care whether it is big goals (aka concern about future) or small goals like completing assignment for today (Just an example), as long as i achieved it and completed it, the feeling of satisfaction is.....................Indescribable! So here is some of my goals!
- Try to workout more and eat more healthily. [ I know this is something i procrastinate a lot! Maybe workout once a week and try to cut down unhealthy foods! ]
- Blog more often! [ I love to share about my activities! For examples, going out with friends and family, what i do, what i eat, where i go etcetc. ]
- Spend more time with family and friends! [ This is hell important and i'm trying to improve in this area. Because if you know me, you know i am super lazy! Whenever people want to ask me out, i always reject them or making lots of excuses just because i lazy to go. Hence, didn't get to spend time together! Just want to tell you guys i'm trying! ]
- Work harder, study harder, play harder! "It either you enjoy now suffer later or suffer now enjoy later" [ Quite self explanatory. Just give in my best when doing something! ]
- Try to write down what i'm grateful for or blessed of! [ I start doing this last year and i hope i able to do it this year too! This actually make me appreciate more. ]
- Sleep early, wake up early and be productive. Make everyday count! [ I am really bad at this.......Mainly i am a night owl and i am definitely not a morning person! But i will try! ]
- Keep my things organised and my room clean!
- Spend less, save more!
- Kick off my bad habit! [ I have a lot of bad habit, mainly my temper! (Scold less vulgarity too) ]
- Read more books :D
- Live my life to the fullest!
- Try more good food! Especially desserts! [ I know this is kind of contradicting the work out part....But....I will eat in moderation! ]
Okay, that's all for now! What are your goals?
Thanks for reading! Bye :)