Tuesday, March 17, 2015

#Throwback pictures / Family dinner :)

Hi human! Since today i have no school, i decided to make use of this time and blog! Yesterday was the end of my T03 class aka completing my 2 CDS and separation with my classmates......It was a really bittersweet memories.... Tomorrow, i will again mixing/meeting new friends and be in a total new environment. I am still adjusting the changes and trying to get used to an environment that constantly changing. Haiz... Anyway moving on to throwback pictures. 




I really love plants. 
Especially those plants that are indoor and does not need to water them regularly. 
And you can decorate them. 
I super love those and am still contemplating to buy them. 
However, they are super expensive. 
I just cannot bring myself to buy it. 

.
.
.
.
.
Okay, moving on to family dinner!


Eat before we go Tampines. 


This drink is bomb. 
After drinking, i really think that my diabetes level increase by X1000
No joke.
It was super sweet! But soooooo good!




This is the stalls!
.
.
.
Moving on after Tampines shopping





That's all for today blog post :) 
Bye :) 

No comments: