Sunday, March 15, 2015

Treatsforjoy Bazzar

Hey! Finally back from my residential stay! Have a lot of things i want to say to you guys through this blog! I will try to blog more often after 31st March which is the end of my DPA! I have been really really stress out. Like no joke. I actually have to do my TNS slides, memorise my script and prepare for my Monday presentation instead of being here blogging but i figure out that i have to blog. I need to do something i like at least once a week. If not, i definitely break down. I have to thank my TNS group for being so helpful. To be honest, most of the things they already done, i only need to read through and add some slides for my part. So, okay moving on!

I went to help out Treatsforjoy before my poly (DPA) start! I should say it was an amazing experience even though i didn't really help much. What i did was rolling the pineapple tart filling, dipping marshmallow into chocolate and sprinkle colorful sprinkles on top and pouring chocolate into the tarts. Although i only did the easy one, i have to say it was really time consuming and a lot of effort actually went in there!



The stickers to paste on the containers.



Chinese New Year goodies :D 



Pineapple Tarts



Almond Bites



Almond cookies



Nutella Tarts! 
This is my favourite :D 








Marshmallow pops 







Heart you box :)
Valentine special :) 

At the bazzar....


My mum :D


Aunt and Mum :) 
.
.
.
The setup



.
.
.
.
.

And then i like to creep on people.


One of the food that i ate and it was so nice. 


Coffee Tiramisu and Matcha Tiramisu. 


Customise cookies :) 
.
.
.
.
.
.
If you are interested, please check out their social media. 
Instagram: Click me
Facebook: Click me

Until next time, see yah :D 

No comments: