Thursday, April 16, 2015

12 Golden Duck Movie / Ah Boy to Men 3 - Frogmen Movie

Another blog post from me since i have no school today and decided to do something productive! So, i went Korean bbq with Lena, Rei Chi and Ziyun :) A lot of funny things happened! Especially the vegetable thingy that ZiYun did! OMG! Hahahahaha :D


So we watch 12 Golden Duck......I mean what movie you expect me to watch. Hahahahaha! Joking! 
i will rate this show 3/5
I mean it was really damn funny! 
I and ReiChi laugh until cannot laugh anymore.
Moreover, Luhan appear on the last scene.
Oh my god! I ALMOST DIED AT HIS CHARM!
However, the ending doesn't seem like the ending though.
My reaction was like, "Huh?! End already?! What kind of ending is this?"
Yup......The ending a bit....cui uh.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Moving on to different day as the movie. 
Went to watch Ah Boy to Men 3 with ZiYun and Gillian.
I rate it 4.5/5
It was damn funny and touching! 
I cried when LoBang catch his own mum :( 
Overall it was awesome.
After that we went to eat :D 
And took lots of photos because the lighting is super good.










.
.
.
.
Bonus.
My ugly shot hahahahaha! 


I should end here! BYE :D 


Post a Comment