Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Cinderella 2015 Movie

Hey yo human! So on 1st April 2015, i went out with ReiChi (birthday girl on that day), Lena, Gillian and ZiYun to Cineleisure and watched Cinderella 2015 :D. 



OOTD


The only selfie i have on that day.
You just have those day that you try hard to look good but camera just don't want to cooperate. 


Cinderella, here we go !


Camwhoring in the toilet while waiting for ReiChi and Lena.
.
.
.
.
Super love the movie! I will totally give it 5/5! 
I really love Disney princesses show and hopefully they will film Snow White too! 
I cried 3 times while watching Cinderella. 
I cried when her mother died. 
I cried when her father died.
I cried when she cannot go to the ballroom.
Oh my god....It seems like every movie show i watch, i will definitely cry.
Overall the movie is simply awesome. 
Even though i already know the story but i am still amaze on how it was filmed.
The blue dress she wore to ballroom is damn freaking pretty! 
I'm really impressed on how they film it. Seriously.
Everything just look amazing.
.
.
.
.

After that group photos time! 


Took this photo when ZiYun is helping Lena and ReiChi taking their photo.
As you can see from the back :P 




Excuse my eyes! Oh my god. Freaking small that photoshop can't even help it.
.
.
.
After that, Lena and ReiChi leaves first. Hence ZiYun, Gillian and Fann decided to go shopping and check out the view at ION sky. 







Sorry for the sticker.
 I have to cover up some rubbish that some inconsiderate people put there. 





.
.
.
.
After that went to Sushi Tei :D 
However, still didn't order my Pino :( 
I was too full to order it. 







Ended off with our same usual drink :) 
.
.
.
I really enjoy myself and honestly, i love all those chit chatting.
As well as heart to heart talk. 
Even though mostly we talked about relationship because i am curious. Hahahaha! :D
 I really cannot see myself with someone else in the future.
All i see is living alone with my pets and my dream job :P
I really don't ask for more.
I actually have everything right now.
My family and my friends.
I am blessed of what i have now.
Even though if i have more money it will be even better....
But for now, i don't need more.
Just don't take it away from me.
.
.
.
Okay, maybe because i'm typing this at night hence more emotional.
Before my emotion get any weirder i should peace out now.
PEACE OUT! :D 
Post a Comment