Thursday, April 9, 2015

Me - Time Tag !

Hi human :D I am really sick and tired of updating about my poly life so i guess i should just stop my poly life update for a while and do this tag that i saw on one of Weylie video. Yes, this tag is meant for Youtubers but i don't care because i feel like doing it. Okay, let's proceed to the question.

1) What do you watch or read during me-time?

- Honestly, i watch youtube videos in my subscription box. Sometime kpop video especially their live and dance practice. I also read story book. The story book that i'm currently reading is Peter Robinson - Playing With Fire. This book is totally not my style but i'm interested in crime scene etc hence i pick this book up. Normally i tend to read book that is encouraging and inspiring such as Beautiful written by Katie Piper. Or sometime i will read abusive book such as Damaged written by Cathy Glass. Basically i love non-fictional book more.

2) What do you wear during me-time?

- Basically my pajamas! Huge T-shirt and short!

3) What are your me-time beauty products?

- Honestly, once in a while that will be sheet mask! Bird's Nest Mask by the brand My Beauty Diary is really awesome! My favourite sheet mask of all time. 

4) Current favourite nail polish?

- Honestly, i rarely put nail polish nowaday. But i realise the nail polish that i always go to is black colour. 

5) What do you eat/drink during me-time?

- Coffee and milk tea! I rarely drink hot chocolate nowaday..... nor eating tidbit or chocolate. 

6) Current favourite candle?

- I have no favourite candle. I hate to burn thing and the overwhelming smell is just not my thing.

7) Do you ever have outdoor me-time?

- I hope i have but....nope :( I actually really enjoy hiking.....and will want to try again. 

8) Would you ever go see a movie alone?

- I will go see a movie alone but i never try before yet. Maybe soon! 

9) Favourite online shop?

- Taobao! 

10) Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time?

- Hmmm....... Blog. Sleep too! Just realised my life is so boring hahahahaha! I prefer boring than sad thing happen. 

No comments: