Monday, June 8, 2015

Recent but not so recent purchase

Yo! Anyway, the title said it all :P. I have been wanting to publish this post but never get around to do it hence posting it now. This is my recent but not so recent purchase :) 



Tried this shoes a lot of time and is super comfortable :) 
Bought it from Taobao :)




This shoes is damn nice but it bites my feet :(
Bought it from Taobao :)


Went to eat llao llao with ZiYun the other day and went to bought Etude house lip product :) 








.
.
.
.
Don't ever buy this lipbalm!



My lip swollen because of that! Apparently, i'm allergies to one of their chemical inside this lipbalm and dumb me didn't know what i'm allergies to....
And i went to google search and it seems like this lipbalm is a "hit" or a "miss" kind of things.
It works wonder for some people, while some will end up like me. 


Oh! And also stocking up my skincare products :)
.
.
.
So yup! That's all for this post :D 
Bye! 

2 comments:

Carmen Varner said...

I love both of those shoes. Too bad the one with the spikes doesn't fit too well. :]

// ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

Fann said...

Exactly! :( Normally i bought shoes from Taobao it won't hurt my feet....except the spikes shoes :( @carmen varner