Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Roti Prata and more foods~

You know, sometime you look at the timetable and be like...Why today break is so long?! I know you guys feel me! Sometime the break in between can be as long as 3 to 4 hours long. Well.....Since it was long, i actually went out and eat Roti Prata which located opposite of TP. 



Whip cream + chocolate sauce + sprinkle + roti prata + ice cream = Happiness


Chocolate and cheese


Banana! Oh my god! This taste like fried banana which is my childhood food. :P


Milk tissue 




With Poly friends :) 
.
.
.
.
After that, we have small break and went to eat again :P 


Cheese french fries


Cheese ball


My dinner that night :P
I eat way too much that day.....
.
.
.
.
.

Since this post is about foods....I might as well throw in some photos i took while eating at TP.
I don't normally eat TP foods because i always bring bread to school. 






.
.
.
That's all!
Bye! 
Post a Comment