Friday, June 12, 2015

The Easy Days

Hey people! So let's throwback and talk about the easy day in Poly. Aiya, say until poly, i still haven finish writing my TNS and Japanese CDS and also DPA biotechnology posts...... But that will be coming soon i guess....Because normally i don't really like talking about school stuffs on my blog but you know.....I love to read back my posts so.....i think i will write to document it. Anyway, the easy day for poly is only the first 2 weeks. After that, hell begin. Where we all struggle with homework and tests. But since the title is easy day....You know what i'm going to talk about. 


I forgot when i took this but definitely is first few days of actual school start.
We have orientation and we have party in LT. 
That's was also the day i met my class care person.


One of our group leader actually treated us pizza :D 
.
.
.
.
Sport day~
Met some of my classmates at MRT so we can go together.




Kimberly, Sandra, Fann and Gladys.




OMG!!! Just look at that! So cute :) 





Class photos!









I actually collecting TP shirt so that i don't have to worry what to wear to school ! 
Hahahahhaa!!! :P 

.
.
.
.
End of the orientation! 
They have a lot of performances at night hence i went.
I love their performances because it was so funny! 












.
.
.
.
.
If you see me wearing long pant. You know for sure that i have lab that day :P
Because i never ever wear long pant.



See the group of guys behind photobombing!
.
.
.
.
TP 25 Run :D 
I actually ran......But most of the times i just walk! 
I actually walk 4 rounds....or 5 rounds? I can't really remember.



Waiting for lecture~
.
.
.
.
.
Lab!!!~ Took this because the purplish pink potion attracted me ;) 
Nah is not potion.... 
It reminds me of powerpuff girls though :P 


.
.
.
.
.
Random photoshoots :D 





Fann, Kimberly, Eileen, XinYi and Sandra :) 





.
.
.
.
Class photos.


.
.
.
.
Oh! And thanks to this 2! My life in poly is less worse :D 

.
.
.
That's all for this post :D 
BYE ;) 

Post a Comment