Sunday, July 12, 2015

Jurassic World Movie

Hey! I have finally transfer my photos to computer after for so long and finish most of my homework :D Okay, moving on!

So, i went out with Gillian and ZiYun to watch Jurassic World :D It was my second time watching and to be honest, i like it! :D


I will rate this 4/5 :) 
Everything is just nice. 
The plot, the actor and actress...Everything! 
I love how it was thrilling for me :)
Among all the dinosaurs, i really love Blue! 
He got so much character in it! Freaking badass hahahaha!!!
I like how he still listen to his owner though :D 
And help them :) 
Anyway, I cried while watching some part though!
I cried when all the dinosaurs died especially the part Apatosaurus died and the guys was like holding on to it and comfort her/him :'( So sad...
.
.
.
.
After movie, we went to eat!!!



Ziyun


Me


Gillian 
.
.
.
.
After eating, we went shopping!!! I didn't bought anything though! 
Really love a sunglasses i saw at cotton on.....But it doesn't suit me :( 


While waiting for Gillian to try on clothes! :) 
.
.
.
.
After that, went to buy Boost and chill at the roof top of Vivo city :) 


Me being totally shameless, asking the person that work at Boost on how i can get this card.
Ever since i saw this card on Gillian wallet, i want it so badly. 
Luckily, i just need to buy their drink will do :)
Happy girl is me :)


The view :) 
.
.
.
.

Anyway, this was my outfit :) 


Selfie :D Since i bother to doll up :P
.
.
.
I should end this post here :) Bye :) 

Post a Comment