Sunday, July 19, 2015

Out with Family :D

Hey people! I'm back once again! This week was super hectic! Due to public holiday on Friday, our tutorials shift to other days....Meaning going home late! 7pm release from school and by the time i reached home was like......8pm+. Thanks to traffic jam too :(. Officially hating public holiday here :( But then......Hectic 4 days and have 3 days break actually isn't too bad though.....Hahahahaha!! 
By the way, next week home girl have 3 tests :( And i spend my holiday chionging homework and revising....Sian....
Anyway, moving on! 


What i wore that day! 



Even painted my nails :) 


That proud face for making the effort to put on makeup :P 
Finally not fetus mode.






waiting for bus....



Finally on the bus! 



With mum :) 







Taking pictures while waiting for my foods :) 

First time eating at Toast Box :) 
It was actually not too bad.




.
.
.
.
.
Went shopping at expo......
Looking for furniture too...
.
.
.
.
Went to Changi and eat Astons for dinner :)



Family shot :) 


My love :) 
.
.
.
.




First time trying their mac and cheese. Surprisingly, it tastes great! 
Going to order the next time :)  







On the way home!



So, mum bought for me Nike shoes for my advanced birthday present :)
I already started wearing them because it was super comfortable!
This is my first ever branded shoes! 
Hopefully this is long lasting like my Puma school bag ! 
That Puma bag was expensive but can use for more than 5 years! Good! Worth the price. 
For your information, i still using that Puma bag in poly :) 
.
.
.
Anyway, that's all for this post :) 
Bye :)

No comments: