Friday, August 7, 2015

A Day With Sister :)

Sorry for not blogging for the longest time! This past few weeks have been really hectic for me! Chionging project, study for tests and doing homework. My semester exams is coming really soon....This month! Hence, i won't be blogging as much! But i promise September, when my exams finish, i will be back :) 

So basically....I and my sister went to temple. Then shop and eat :) Mostly eat though :P



First, went Bugis! Pray and eat! 



I swear this simple meal is super delicious!
.
.
.
.
Next, off to Chinatown. 
First time eating at The Loft Cafe :) 
I freaking love the environment there! 
It was quiet and cozy there :)  
Love the foods there :) 













.
.
.
.
After home sweet home :) 


Anyway, if you guys know me, i don't really like drinking bubble tea but omg,,,,
I'm addicted to Ovaltine Macchiato :P
.
.
.
.
.
The next time after going out with sister, we went to eat KFC.
So here is the pictures!!!




Bye!

PS: The Loft Cafe have free wifi ;) A plus in my opinion!
Post a Comment