Friday, September 25, 2015

Back to NV / Kbox

Hi! On 3rd September 2015, Thursday. I went back to North Vista Secondary School to celebrate Teacher's Day. I went back with ZiYun, Gillian and Lingli which i forgot to take a picture with them :( But anyway, we went back and take Gillian testimonial (like finally) and then went to see teachers and chat a bit. We actually took photos but since i leave the whatsapp class group as well as teachers so it was impossible to have that photos. It's okay! It will stay in my head. 


OOTD

video



The performance is not too bad uh. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway, later on we went to sing kbox excluding LingLi because she have something on :( 
I never been so happy and stress-free before.
I love how we scream our lung out and enjoy ourselves when singing :) 
I enjoy so much that i didn't took any picture. 
Words just can't describe how much i love my friends that i can be myself when with them!
.
.
.
.
PS: It was extra good when we went after our exam was finish :) 

No comments: