Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Sister Graduation Day :D

Hi human! On 13 July 2015, Monday, I and my family went to attend my sister graduation :D It was a bit rush for me as i have school that day until 5pm. But, luckily my dad fetch me home so.......I reached home on time to dress up :P. 





Congratulate sister! :D 
Seeing you graduate, i want to graduate too! 




Mega selfie for you guys in case you guys miss me :P


So, before i enter the hall, I saw people wearing this circular hat which is super adorable! 
And i told my mum that i want to wear that hat too because it was so special.
But after reading this leaflet, wearing that hat is mission impossible to me. 
I can't possibly study until doctor. Nah. This is too much.
All along i know i'm not the study type.
So, no more circular hat. :(










.
.
.
.
Our goofy face when we were going home :P



.
.
.
.
When i reached home it was about midnight. No joke.
I was super tired. 
As you can see i was sad because we need to go eat "dinner".
My dad photobombing though. 
The reason we went home first before eating "dinner" is because he and my sister want to change to comfy clothes.
I can understand though. It was super weird to see them wear until so formal.
Not used to it. xD 

.
.
.
So that's all!
Bye!

Post a Comment