Thursday, October 1, 2015

Random Photos for Randoms Moment in Random Days~


Waiting outside the lab. 



Some drawing 




When bored in class.


What i found in the school library.



Dad birthday ;) 



School lunch :D


NV day~



TP have the best cheesecake :P


My pee is the most clear!
Feel so proud :P



First time trying churros and i don't like it....



With poly friends :D 


My favourite muffins :D 



With class!





Experiment :D



When your Organic Chemistry teacher is very punny :P


Sandra cake!



Brother bake in school. It suppose to look nice but he carried too much home so.....yup!
But it tastes nice though! I'm surprise :P



Most beautiful experiment :)


Loving the papaya juice :)





Waiting for dad.


Here he is :) 


I love home cook food :)


Lab partner :D



Doctor for a day :)


Brought home the lego kit and give it to my brother.
I thought he won't be interested but man....I am wrong!



All done in the oven :)


When your colour pencil is short as me.....



School food! Less than $4 :P




Dinner with Gillian and ZiYun :)


XinYi brought mooncake from Malaysia for us!
So yummy!!!



Sorry...I just have to post this awesomeness egg yolk!






If you guys don't know....I actually currently learning dance. :P
Kpop dance to be specific.
I love to dance and am always looking forward to go to dance studio :D
Best way to relax and kind of working out!


Perfection in a picture.



Bought books! I actually also bought Paper Town by John Green. 


Juice :D





Guess what ZiYun found! Pig!!! 
If you are in 5N2, you will know that this is our class favourite soft toy!
We treat him really well.....#justsaying


My current addiction, counter strike :D



Mac. 


Sushi



My husband ;)




So sister receive a balloon from a hospital because she found a kindle in the toilet and return it!
I'm proud of her! She is my role model of course :D 


Before my dad went into eyes surgery!
I was super worried even though i know it was a minor surgery but.....all surgery have their own risk...So yup!
He is fine now :)



Went alone shopping and bought this long dress from Cotton On!
It was on offer :D



So my sister went to mooncake workshop and do her own mooncake!
Amazingly it tastes nice!





School workshop


Virgin try of pepper lunch and it was nice :D 
.
.
.
.
BYE!

Post a Comment