1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
- Closed. If is open i will feel uncomfortable like it was not meant to be open.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
- So far, i only stay in hotel once....and i didn't take. But the next time i will.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
- Tucked in.
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
- Attacked by a big bear.
8. Do you have freckles?
- My hands have them but not my face.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Insensitive, poor manner.....etc
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
- Yes, when i was young.
12. Have you peed in the woods?
- Yes i did when i was young.
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
- I did! Music is always in my head.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
- I don't.
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
- Me, myself and i.
17. What size is your bed?
- Single bed.
18. What is your song of the week?
- Aloha - Team never stop.
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
- Of course.
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
- Yes, but rare.
21. What is your least favorite movie?
- Good movie is rare nowadays. But the movies i watched is not too bad.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
- If i have....I wouldn't say.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
- Milo, green tea, plain water or soya bean milk.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
- McDonald garlic chilli or cheese!
25. What is your favorite food?
- Oyster egg without oyster.....desserts!
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
- Pitch perfect and Our times.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
- It's been a long time that i can't even remember....
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
- No car.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
- No car.
33. Ever ran out of gas?
- No car.
34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
- Toast with butter, ham and cheese!
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
- Toast! Even though normally i don't eat breakfast.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
- 2am....most of the time.
37. Are you lazy?
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
- Never celebrate Halloween.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
- Chinese, English and dialect.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
- Legos. Even though i don't like to play both.
45. Ever watch soap operas?
46. Are you afraid of heights?
- Not really. But if really really extremely high, yes.
47. Do you sing in the car?
- No car. But i definitely will sing in the car if i owned one.
48. Do you sing in the shower?
- All the time.
49. Do you dance in the car?
- No car. But probably won't.
50. Ever used a gun?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
- Nope. I don't celebrate christmas.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
- Durian? :P
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
- Not daily but i do eat vitamin sweet sometime.
60. Do you wear slippers?
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
- Large t-shirt and short :)
63. What was your first concert?
- Never attend any concert before.
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
- There's no such place in Singapore i guess.
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
- Yes. Kpop dance!
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- Nah. He can do whatever he wants and like as long as is legal.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
- I can't spell a lot of words...So no. I used to get zero for spelling most of the time.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. Own any record albums?
75. Own a record player?
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
- Used to...For religious purposes but ever since we moved, we did not burn anymore.
77. Ever been in love?
- Yes. Still am in love with Kang Minhyuk!!! Chanyeol too :D
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
- A lot....SNSD, EXO, Cnblue and taylor swift!
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
- Hot tea.
81. Tea or coffee?
- I like both.....Coffee.
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
- Both...as long as is cookies i will eat it.....Sugar cookies.
83. Can you swim well?
- I know how to drown :)
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
- I guess so.
85. Are you patient?
- Not really.
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
- I eat green olives before....but not a fan but i don't hate it either.
90. Can you knit or crochet?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
- I don't need fireplace in Singapore.....
92. Do you want to get married?
- I can't imagine myself being married to be honest. So...hopefully one day? I don't even know.
93. If married, how long have you been married?
- 100 years. Teehee!
94. Who was your high school crush?
- Kang Minhyuk! Kang Minhyuk oppa please notice me. I have a crush on you for more than 5 years now!
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
- Used to as a child but now nah.
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
- No for now. But if i ever have one in the future i just want them to be healthy.
98. What is your favorite color?
- Pink, white, black, gold and silver.
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
- Kang Minhyuk and Chanyeol! :D Okay joking......but seriously.
100. Who are you going to tag to do this blog next?
- Anyone who like to procrastinate. :)
Ps: picture credit to it owner.