Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Get to know me TAG :)

Hello everyone! I have always love to do tag post so here it is! If anyone have any tag post please let me know :D


- Are you named after someone? 
Nope! I am not named after someone! I know a lot of people thought my parents love Fann Wong hence named me Fann. Nope, this is not the reason at all! My sister name is Lynn. Thus, my mum want a name that end with "nn", so one of my uncle came out with "Fann", hence my name is Fann which end with "nn" same as my sister!

- When was the last time you cried?
Honestly, i can't remember...... Probably few days ago while watching some show?

- Do you have kids?
Nope! How i wish i have a pet so i can consider them as my kids.

- If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Probably yes? Since i am pretty sure that our vibe will be the same. 

- Do you have a guilty pleasure?
Eating desserts and tidbit......is that even count? My guilty pleasure is pretty common..... I mean....Who doesn't love food?

- Do you like handwriting?
I like pretty and neat handwriting :P.

- What is your favourite cereal?
I don't eat cereal. If i have to choose..........the cereal must be sweet like chocolate and honey star.

- What is the first thing you notice about people?
To be honest, i don't really look at people nor my surrounding that much. But the first thing will be manner. If is physical appearance, it will be eyes and smile. 

- What colour are your eyes?
Black.

- Scary movies or happy ending?
Gosh.....I love both!!!! But if i have to choose, it will be happy ending. I know sometime not all happy ending are good ending but still........ I don't really like sad ending that leaves me feeling shitty after watching the movie. Then i will cry and keep asking repeating question such as why it ends this way??? 

- Favourite TV show?
This answer will always change. Currently will be "Kiss me". It was a Thailand show. ( I actually watched Taiwan, Korean and Japanese version of this show.)

- Summer or Winter?
I have never experience winter before. Hopefully in the near future i'm able to experience at least once. But i most probably choose summer even though i like fall better.....But no option of that.

- Hugs or Kisses?
Definitely hugs! 

- What's the furthest you've been from home?
I only went to 2 countries. Hong Kong and Indonesia (Bintan). If is how long, it will be 4 days.

- Do you have special talents?
Procrastination consider a special talents? Hahahaha :P

- Where were you born?
Sunny sunny Singapore.

- What are your hobbies?
Blogging, drawing, singing and reading.

- Do you have any pets?
Sadly....No :(

- Favourite movie?
Pitch perfect 1 & 2. Oh, and Our Times. :)

- What colour is your car?
No car. But i predicted that it will most likely be pink.

- What did you want to be when you grow up?
Forensic scientist is really what i want. 

PS: Photo not mine, credit to it owner.


Post a Comment