Sunday, December 13, 2015

Our Times Movie :D

Hi human! I went to watch movie with ZiYun and Gillian on 7th November 2015 at Nex. As you can see from the title, we watch Our Times :D I have been wanting to watch this movie since forever when they air in Taiwan!!! Even though, i watched this movie twice online already! Every time i watched, i cried. I really love this movie because i love the plot and how they film the girl and the guy perspective! I love how this is a sweet and yet sad but touching movie! It was really hard for me to describe but i recommended you to watch it yourself! It was really really good! I will rate this 5/5 :D I swear this movie is my top favourite movie already! 


OOTD!



Went to eat dessert after watching movie :D 
.
.
.
.
Went home and realised sister bought Tarte :D 



I actually didn't try any but according to my parents, they say not too bad ;P
.
.
.
Okay, that's all for this post :D
Bye! ;) 

No comments: