Wednesday, January 13, 2016

First 2 weeks of January :)

Hi human! I'm back with a new post! Despite this week is E-learning week, meaning at home learning and doing assignment, I still go back to school almost everyday due to projects! 
So i apologise in advanced if there is no new blog post! 


On 1st January 2016, Friday, i went out with Li Wen. We went to Nex for lunch and then back to my house. 
She came to my house for some writing inspiration! Hahahahaha :P



On 6th January 2016, Wednesday, i bought 2 cakes from TP.
Oreo cheesecake is the bomb! First time trying the original cheesecake and it was nice too!!


 On 8th January 2016, Friday, i only have 1 hour lesson that day. Hence, my dad fetch me to school and home. On the way home, we stop by to eat Astons! It's been a long time since i last ate Astons!



On 10th January 2016, Sunday, sister went to Chomp Chomp and she brought back this 2 desserts :D
Durian and mango!
I freaking love the durian one!
The flavour is super strong for both desserts!
One word, good!


That's all for this post!
I know it was boring but my life is pretty simple.
Going to school and home. Nothing else.
But i still appreciate that there are still people out there reading my blog. :)
Thank you!
Bye! :)

No comments: