Friday, March 18, 2016

Chomp Chomp

On 6 February 2016, Saturday.

I finally went Chomp Chomp with ZiYun and Gillian! This was my first time going there and i was really excited about it. A lot of people have told me that the foods there is awesome. Before we went there, I and ZiYun actually went to watch movie first at Punggol!


Yes! We went to watch The Boy.
It was not that nice even though there was plot twist at the end.
I give it like 2/5.


Then, we went to Serangoon and met up with Gillian! 
While waiting for Gillian as she trying out and buying short, we went to buy ice cream :D
This is chocolate peanut butter i think! Freaking nice!

After that, we arrived at Chomp Chomp!
These drinks were super big and cheap some more!
Their kangkong is my favourite dish!






Finish eating, we went to shop and bought Toffee Apple Cider.
I actually don't really like it......It was sweet but not that sweet...
Also, since it was cider, meaning is carbonated.
And i don't like carbonated drink....except root beer :P 


We went to the roof top. 




Because it started to rain, we went into this shop that sell waffle and ice cream.



And here is the group picture :D

That's all for this post! 
I really enjoy myself especially toward the end of the day, we played scissor paper stone and the loser need to finish the cider :P.

Thanks for reading.
Bye! :)

No comments: