Sunday, March 20, 2016

February / March

Since i love to take a lot of random pictures, i thought why not i share it too :)

On 15 February 2016, Monday. 
My dad gave mum rose because of Valentine day :)


On 16 February 2016, Tuesday.
Came early to school because dad work morning shift so he fetch me to school early.
Went to the library and prepare for my psychology presentation. 


On 17 February 2016, Wednesday.
Scientific Communication (Scom) teacher gave us fortune cookie!
I never have fortune cookie before so i was pretty excited when i received it.



On 19 February 2016, Friday.
I ended school pretty late due to Scom test.
Brother actually shared this tidbit with me and it was quite good.


On 2 March 2016, Wednesday.
After Basic Microbiology (BMIC) exam, i went out with Sandra to have lunch together.


On 3 March 2016, Thursday.
I tried this cream cheese tart from Treatsforjoy.
Delicious!! :D


On 4 March 2016, Friday.
I screwed up my Cell Biology exam pretty badly.
So i went to eat again.
Thanks Sandra for accompanying me.



I have no idea who bought this but this was so nice!


On 9 March 2016, Wednesday.
I finished my last exam which was Applied Human Physiology.
Feeling happy that the exam was over, i went to eat and shop!
In the end, i didn't buy any clothes that i have tried....



That's all for this post!
Thanks for reading!

No comments: