Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Job Interview

On 11 March 2016, Friday. 

I have a job interview thank to my best friend Li Wen. Since she work there for several months and it seems like she's having a lot of fun so.....I ask her to do me a favour by helping me to ask the manager if they still need any part timer. Thanks to her, she helps me to secure an interview which start at 2:30pm. I met Li Wen first since she ended her work early and we went to have lunch together at PizzaHut. :D.

OOTD









This is what i ate.
.
.
.
.
I was super nervous for the interview and i have a really bad feeling about it.
The interview went well...I guess.
But the vibe is totally wrong. 
I don't know how to phrase about how i felt but all i want to say is i hate it when people doubt and judge my character without even knowing me personally.
I know i don't have the best character but i know i am not the worst. 
Also, blogging doesn't mean you have opinions on every single thing.
So, i was super moody after that interview.


But Li Wen is super good! I am so lucky to have her in my life like seriously.
She know i wasn't feeling too good about it and brought me to Timezone and play basketball!
It's been years since i played in Timezone and it brought back so much memories.


Then we also went to watch a movie.
I will rate KungFu Panda 3 movie 5/5.
This movie is so good and i recommend everyone to watch it.
I love the positivity of this movie and how you can also learn something from the movie.
It teaches you not to be someone else but to be the best version of yourself.
It teaches you to step out from your comfort zone in order to improve yourself. 
My favourite quote from the movie is by master shifu. 
"If you only do what you can do, you will never be more than you are now." 
.
.
.
After movie, we went home.

That's all for today post :D
Thanks for reading!

PS: The manager said he will call me that day if i got the job. I waited but he didn't call. I feel more relieve than disappointed. After about 4 to 5 days, he called but ended up i rejected the job. No point working there if i feel this way isn't it? Also, i feel more relax and stress free during this holiday and doing things that i love. I treasured every moment and i truly feel blessed and happy.
I am loving my life right now.
Post a Comment