Sunday, April 3, 2016

Kim Kardashian: Hollywood


Hello human! I'm back again blogging! I have been seeing my friends and those people around me playing this game called Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. I did not download this game at first and have no idea what it was until Lingli explain it to me. Since i was quite bored during the holiday, i decided to try this game out by downloading it on my laptop to play. If you are wondering why i download on my laptop instead of my phone is because my phone have no memory space left. Yup, so typical of me. #typicalfann . Anyway, after trying the game out, i find it so-so and i absolutely have no idea why people love it so much. So..... basically i find this game quite overrated. 

Even though i don't love it as much as compared to other people, i do like to play when i want to kill time waiting for my Youtube videos to load. This is a game that i will not get addicted to it which is good because i know once i addicted to some game, i went crazy just like how i am crazy a few years back playing and addicted to Auditionsea. Also, one thing i do like about this game is that we have to wait for the energy to replenish itself before we can do some tasks. Meaning, i cannot binge playing this game for the whole day! (Unless you have money to buy the energy). This is a good thing so i won't get addicted, distracted and i can do other stuffs instead of keep playing. 

That's all for this post!
Thanks for reading :)
Bye!

PS: Image found on Google.

No comments: