Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Sister Day

Hey everyone :D. So after for not going out for a long time, i finally went out with sister on 3 April 2016, Sunday. It's been a long time since i went out with sister so i'm really happy to be able to spend time with her.



But first, let me post this ice cream pictures. I have been craving for ice cream for weeks or maybe months! I finally get to eat it on 31 March 2016!!! 
These 2 flavours are Cotton Candy and Peanut Butter and Chocolate.


Back to talking about this outing.
So, we went out to eat Old Street Bak Kut Teh for brunch with my sister and her boyfriend.
Then her boyfriend went home and we went shopping together!
First, we went to Bras Basah for books. 
But nothing caught my eyes.
Hence, we went to Bugis.




So, i saw this 3 shirts that i really like.
But in the end, i only bought the blue shirt because only that shirt fit me well.



Then we went to eat Astons.
Both of us fall sick and have a terrible headache because we got caught in the rain.
Anyway, I and my sister shared double chicken dish.
One is Teriyaki Chicken and the other is Black Pepper Chicken.
Our side dish is Mashed Potato and Mac and Cheese.
I only remember to take picture when we were about to finish.
I'm sorry about that.



So this is what i bought! 
The shirt and Innisfree nail polishes.


Then, uncle gave me this beanie which i accepted. :P
Never wear or own a beanie before. 
But it's okay to try new thing.
So, i probably will wear this out.

That's all for this post!
Thanks for reading!

PS: Remember the masks that ZiYun and Gillian bought for me as my birthday present? You can read it Here.
So i finally use the mask with my sister and it was amazing.
My skin feels so soft, smooth and moisturise.
I used the cow mask if you are wondering and my sister used the pig mask.
I have picture of both of us with masks on but i'm not going to show it here because it was pretty embarrassing. When you put it on, it's actually nothing close to looking like the packaging. Just saying. But i don't really care because it was an amazing mask.
Post a Comment