Monday, June 20, 2016

Outing with Sandra / ZiYun

Hello! I'm back with another blog post. So, let's flashback to the month of May!~ 

On 1 May 2016, i went out with Sandra! The reason was mainly because i want to buy birthday presents for ZiYun. To be honest, i know ZiYun for so many years and i never celebrate or buy any present for her which is really bad and i honestly have no idea why i didn't do that. #Worstfriendever. Anyway, i needed someone to accompany me to go buy present because one, when it comes to buying present for someone, i always ended up buying things for myself instead so i need someone to remind me that i am not shopping for myself. (In the end, i still did bought some stuffs for myself but hey, it's fine, i didn't spend a lot on myself this time round). Two, Sandra is a great companion. I swear. I like how i can talk and approach her easily. Basically, i'm comfortable around her and i can be myself which is awesome! 



Anyway, we met up for lunch and i ate this sushi! 
Actually this was Sandra side dish but she gave it to me.
(I did pay for this plate! No scam here.)
And, i only ate that because i already eaten lunch.

Moving on to some of the things i bought!


I just have to show you this medicine sweet! It was freaking funny and creative i can't even! 
They have a variety like allergy to human, allergy to work etc.
However, according to Sandra, it tastes like tic tac. 
Which was kind of a disappointment. 
Lesson learnt: Best packaging doesn't mean best product.




I also bought Innisfree nail polishes!!! 
Love Innisfree nail polishes seriously!
Both of these colours are gorgeous!
Photos really doesn't do it justices. 
One is a sparkly green colour and the other is pearly white colour with a hint of pink.
It reminds me of mermaid so much that i have to get it.

After that, home sweet home!

On 2 May 2016, i went out with ZiYun! We went to watched a movie called Captain America: Civil War. I have to say something though, Chris Evans is so hot!!!! Especially the scene when he stopping the helicopter. Ahem, his biceps caught me off guard a little. Just a little bit. I'm like woah and amaze by it. How can one train it so big? Apparently you can tell that i didn't go to the gym. 


Are you team iron man or captain america? 
I want to team captain america so badly because he is really handsome but hey, Robert Downey Jr is hot too. 
I should say......I team iron man. 
How can one not be angry at someone who killed your parents?
Seriously.


Then, we went to buy croissants at Breadtalk because ZiYun say it's nice.
And she is right.
I'm obsessed with it! 

That's all for this blog post! 
Hopefully, i will blog soon because even though i'm having term break now, this week will be hectic due to project meeting. 
It's fine!
Other people can pull through it, so can i! 
Bye! 

No comments: