Thursday, July 7, 2016

Cute Lego

Hello everyone! I know it's been a while since i blog! I just realised in the month of May, i only blogged once and in the month of June, i only blogged twice! School life have officially took my social life away..... Or i should say my whole life? I totally have no life now. Every time i have free time, i will just used those time to catch up with my sleep. Anyway, my sister actually went to China and Taiwan in the month of May. 
The views is seriously breathtaking. 





She bought me a pair of short and tons of sheet masks and pen inks. She also bought herself and brother some small lego. 




So my brother was super excited and do all of them....... I didn't realise my brother was gifted in this area because i absolutely cannot do all this. 

Okay that's all for this post!
Bye! :D 

Post a Comment