Saturday, August 6, 2016

Genki Sushi

Hey!!!!! It's been so long since i last blogged! It's now August and i already can't wait for my exams to be over (even though exams have not even started) so i can blog more often! Recently i have been really stress and i kept on having nightmare and woke up at ungodly hours......Anyway, i have so many things to update you guys so let's start talking about what happen on 14 June 2016! 

On 14 June 2016, Tuesday, i met up with Li Wen and have lunch together! It's been so long since we last see each others!!! Then we went to eat Genki Sushi and this was my first time eating it. To be honest, i love it! But it was so expensive though!!!









This is my favourite among all.







After eating, we shop for a while and went home after that! :D It was a short meet up but good! :D 
That's all for this post! 
Thanks you for still keeping up with me despite me not updating much! 
I will be back soon on September! 
Bye! :D 

No comments: